GERMAN COURSE SUMMER SEMESTER 2020!
The new semester is about to begin and we want to inform you, that the application process for the German courses for the Summer Semester will be open from the Monday 24th of February 2020. There are 35 spots fully covered for regular students from Angewandte and 15 spots for Incoming Erasmus and Exchange students.
The places are limited and will be given out on a first come, first served basis. Students are asked to make an online test in advance through the web page of the school and enroll to the course of preference again using the same web page.
You will be asked to present a code in the Step 2 of the Registration process: “Enter your promotion code here”
- For regular students you can use the code: HUFAK2020
You can take the placement test at: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-language-courses#levels
OPTION OF COURSES:
- Morning Intensive Courses / 4 weeks: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-course/intensive-german-language-courses-vienna
(The course from 02.03.2020 to 26.03.2020 or the course from 06.04.2020 to 30.04,2020. Only one option is covered).
- Evening courses /8 weeks: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-course/Evening-German-Language-Course
(from 09.03.2020 to 29.04.2020)(Starting days depend on each level, check the website).
*The German Courses have a very high demand and we advise you to book your place as soon as the opening starts. In case you don’t manage to get one of the free spots you can still get 10% discount with code – HUFAK10 for all of the courses offered by INNES Institute
*If you don’t plan to attend at least 50% of your course sessions there is a chance that you might not be considered for another semester course. Please be aware that this will be a spot fully cover for you; if you cannot attend give the chance to another student. : )
*Please consider that during the course level you will be asked to present tests and homework.
* You will need to cover the coursebook: 26 EUR, to be paid in cash on the first day of the course.
You can sign in ONLY for ONE free course per semester!!
For this semester also Alumni from Angewandte and Angewandte employees can get 10% discount in the courses also with the code HUFAK10!
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE GERMAN INSTITUTE
- Name: Innes Institute Vienna: (http://www.innesvienna.net/)
- Location: Favoritenstr. 4-6/1 A-1040 Vienna. Very near to Karlsplatz. Reachable with underground lines U1, U2, U4, trams 1, 62, WLB, D, and bus 4A.
*If you need any further information, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org