Hardship fund for regular students of Angewandte who have got into an emergency situation due to COVID-19 measures
In the summer semester 2021 you can still apply until 20.06.
Due to the numerous cancellations in the art, culture and event sector, students at art universities are particularly affected by the COVID-19 measures. Therefore, we have decided to establish this hardship fund in order to offer all regular students of Angewandte a further possibility of support.
The maximum funding amount is 400€.
A decision on an application can only be taken once the application is complete. A complete application consists of:
– completed application form
– continuous bank account statements of the last 3 months for all accounts of the applicant, including the current account balance
– current confirmation of enrolment (You can get the “Studienblatt” here:
http://service.uni-ak.ac.at/4DCGI/service under PDF-Archiv > Fortsetzung)
– Registration form, “Meldezettel”
– Rental agreement – birth certificates of children
– if necessary, further documents
Applications can only be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also have a look at the Corona Emergency Fund of the ÖH Bundesvertretung, it is not possible to get money from both funds. https://www.oeh.ac.at/en/corona-emergency-fund
If you have received funding from another students’ union (e.g. ÖH Bildende), the ÖH Bundesvertretung or from the ÖH social funds in the winter semester 2020/21, we can’t offer financial support from the hufak hardship fund in the sommer semester 2020/21.