Hardship fund for regular students of Angewandte who have got into an emergency situation due to COVID-19 measures
In the winter semester 2021/22 you can apply until 17.12.
Due to the numerous cancellations in the art, culture and event sector, students at art universities are particularly affected by the COVID-19 measures. Therefore, we have decided to establish this hardship fund in order to offer all regular students of Angewandte a further possibility of support.
The maximum funding amount is 400€.
A decision on an application can only be taken once the application is complete. A complete application consists of:
– completed application form
– continuous bank account statements of the last 3 months for all accounts of the applicant, including the current account balance
– current confirmation of enrolment (You can get the “Studienblatt” here:
http://service.uni-ak.ac.at/4DCGI/service under PDF-Archiv > Fortsetzung)
– Registration form, “Meldezettel”
– Rental agreement – birth certificates of children
– if necessary, further documents
Applications can only be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also have a look at the Corona Emergency Fund of the ÖH Bundesvertretung, it is not possible to get money from both funds. https://www.oeh.ac.at/en/corona-emergency-fund