We are very glad to announce the new session for the German courses 2021!
The application process of the German courses for the Summer Semester will be open from Monday 22nd of February 2021. There are 46 spots fully covered for regular students from Angewandte.
Students are advised to make an online placement test in advance. You can take the placement test at the website of the Innes Institute: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-language-courses#levels
On the day of the registration please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, study program, and Studienblatt and your course and level of preference.
*The places are limited and will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis, the first 46 emails with a complete application (including required info/documents mentioned above)will get the spots*
The registration will be open on Monday 22nd of February starting from 08:00 am. (Please note we won’t accept applications that are received before the designated time of registration).
*Please remember that incomplete applications could affect your number (position in line) at the time of the registration.*
If you manage to get a spot, you will receive a confirmation from us with the following steps. (After receiving a rejection mail, you can ask to be put on the waiting list, so in case of a cancelation we can inform you.)
Morning Intensive Courses / 4 weeks: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-course/intensive-german-language-courses-vienna
Select from the courses from 01.03.2021 to 25.03.2021 / 06.04.2021 to 29.04.2021 / 03.05.2021 to 27.05.2021) (Only one option is covered).
Evening courses /8 weeks: https://www.innesvienna.net/german-course/Evening-German-Language-Course
(from 01.03.2021 to 26.04.2021)(April to May is not possible in this format) (Starting days depend on each level, please check the website).
The German courses for this upcoming semester depending on the starting month of your class could vary from offline and online mode. The format will depend entirely on the Innes Institute and the national measurements regarding covid-19.
- The German Courses have a very high demand and we advise you to book your place as soon as the registration is open!
In case you don’t manage to get one of the free spots you can still get a 10% discount with code – HUFAK10 for all of the courses offered by the INNES Institute
- If you don’t plan to attend at least 50% of your course sessions there is a chance that you might not be considered for another semester course. Please be mindful that this will be a spot fully covered for you; if you know you will not have the possibility to make use of it, give the chance to the next student in line. : )
- Please consider that during the course level you will be asked to present tests and homework.
- You will need to cover the cost for the coursebook: approx. 26 EUR, to be paid in cash on the first day of the course.
General Information About The German Institute
Name: Innes Institute Vienna: (http://www.innesvienna.net/)
Location: Favoritenstr. 4-6/1 A-1040 Vienna. Very near to Karlsplatz. Reachable with underground lines U1, U2, U4, trams 1, 62, WLB, D, and bus 4A.
- If you need any further information, don’t hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Alumni From Angewandte and Employees from Angewandte
For this semester also Alumni and employees of the Angewandte can use the 10% discount on the course’s regular price. If you are interested, write to us!